What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
What Cookies Do We use and Why?
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. Some cookies are necessary to allow you to browse our Website, use its features, and access secure areas. The use of these cookies is essential for our Website to work. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example, user-input cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website, use a shopping cart, or fill in forms that span several pages.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies. Some cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality Cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting Cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages you have visited, and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Social and Content Cookies. These cookies are placed by many social media plugins (for example, the Facebook “like” button), and other tools meant to provide or improve the content on a website (for example services that allow the playing of video files, or that create comments sections). These modules are integrated into Shopify’s platform to improve the experience of browsing and interacting with Shopify-powered websites. Please note that some of these third party services place cookies that are also used for things like behavioral advertising, analytics, and/or market research.
You can find more information about the individual cookies described above and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
_ab Used in connection with access to admin.
_orig_referrer Used in connection with shopping cart.
_secure_session_id Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.
Cart Used in connection with shopping cart.
cart_sig Used in connection with checkout.
cart_ts Used in connection with checkout.
checkout_token Used in connection with checkout.
Secret Used in connection with checkout.
Secure_customer_sig Used in connection with customer login.
storefront_digest Used in connection with customer login.
Reporting and Analytics
_landing_page Track landing pages.
_orig_referrer Track landing pages.
_s Shopify analytics.
_shopify_fs Shopify analytics.
_shopify_s Shopify analytics.
_shopify_sa_p Shopify analytics relating to marketing and referrals.
_shopify_sa_t Shopify analytics relating to marketing and referrals.
_shopify_uniq Shopify analytics.
_shopify_visit Shopify analytics.
_shopify_y Shopify analytics.
_y Shopify analytics.
tracked_start_checkout Shopify analytics relating to checkout.
How Long Will Cookies Remain on My Computer or Mobile Device?
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing, and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device. See the section below on how to control cookies for more information on removing them before they expire.
How to Control Cookies?
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience, and parts of our Website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage, or filter cookies please see your browser’s help file or sites such as http://www.allaboutcookies.org.